Lucario Aura Center
Lucario Aura Center
Lucario Aura Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucario Aura Center

Welcome one and all to the Lucario Aura Center!! Please make yourselves at home and remember to respect everyone within.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
chrridle (220)
Minecraftian Journal Vote_lcapMinecraftian Journal Voting_barMinecraftian Journal Vote_rcap 
Hunter (10)
Minecraftian Journal Vote_lcapMinecraftian Journal Voting_barMinecraftian Journal Vote_rcap 
Leafeon (7)
RootFloatCream (4)
JRay (3)
MudkipTheMudFish (3)
Goku (2)
Lone Wolf (1)
UmbreonSammy (1)
Chat
Keywords
zooskool deepxcav
Latest topics
» Zooskool Kinkcafe Bonnie In.rar
Minecraftian Journal EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:38 am by chrridle

Minecraftian Journal EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:25 am by chrridle

Minecraftian Journal EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 12:50 pm by chrridle

» Wilcom Deco Studio E3 Torrent
Minecraftian Journal EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:33 am by chrridle

» Big Sister In Small Brothers Indian Sex Movies Free Download
Minecraftian Journal EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 pm by chrridle

» Installshield 2010 Premier( NOMAD )
Minecraftian Journal EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:45 am by chrridle

» Installshield 2010 Premier( NOMAD )
Minecraftian Journal EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:44 am by chrridle

Minecraftian Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RootFloatCream
Beginner
Beginner

Minecraftian Journal Empty
PostSubject: Minecraftian Journal   Minecraftian Journal EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:16 am

~Journal entry #1. Sunday, January 29th, March 2012.

This is my record of my adventures throughout Minecraft. After the last few incidents with my farms, I have decided it would be best to keep records, to avoid more mistakes in the future. Today, I found a nice, large hole in the ground of a jungle I wandered into. When I got there, there was much rubble, so I used some TNT to explode it all, and clear the walls. I did not like the dirt and concrete that the walls were made of, so I replaced the top layer with more greenery, complete with vines covering it over, making for easy ladders when I need to leave my new farm. I had to cut down and then grow new trees during the process of getting new walls, but it was rather worth it, as the new walls are much prettier than the old ones. Several vines loom over the area, and one large tree stands very nicely in the corner of my claimed land.

Minecraftian Journal 2eoelcn

After making new walls and planting some new trees, I made a hole, got some water, and made a waterfall that led into the small hole. It became a pond, which I then built a fountain in the middle of. It is very beautiful, being a nice decoration in my pond. I am considering whether or not I should place squids inside the pond.

Minecraftian Journal Am4j9e

After that, I decided to take a break for now, as it is nightfall and the day is finally over after so much work. All of this took many hours, but so far, it has been worth it.

Minecraftian Journal 15q6sg0

Last edited by RootFloatCream on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RootFloatCream
Beginner
Beginner

Minecraftian Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraftian Journal   Minecraftian Journal EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:18 am

~Journal entry #2. Monday, January 30th, March 2012.

Today, I went out of my hole to explore. After not too much exploring, I learned there was a snowy forest-like area nearby the edge of the jungle. In this snowy forest, I found several wolves, whom I used bones to tame and brought back home. After a while of being at my home, I fed them some raw beef, and they began breeding among each other. Soon, I had puppies, so I decided to make a small hole in the ground for them, filled with wool for a soft bed. The hole quickly became very full, though, so I built a small house in the side of the wall for the wolves.

Minecraftian Journal 21cawau

After building the wolf house, I made sure the pups were well taken care of, and then made my own house next to it, complete with a door so I could easily go in and out of the wolf house. My own house remains undecorated, because I have many other things to do.
I built a sheep house as well, and fetched some sheep.

Minecraftian Journal 345zx2p

Today was not a day I accomplished much on, but work was still done.
Back to top Go down

Minecraftian Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lucario Aura Center :: Minecraft-
Jump to: